Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Plug and play XTC Kits available from Pro UTV Parts.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
1,071 Posts
I'd like to publicly acknowledge the great customer service from Pro UTV Parts. I ordered the XTC kit on December the 9th after being told they would have six kits in a week. I received mine today, December 20, exactly on time per the advance warning! But wait, it gets better. I made a stupid mistake during the check out process where my company credit card was charged. I contacted Craig and he made his staff aware. I spoke to them on the phone and they refunded the company credit card and switched to my personal card. Problem averted, all with a simple phone call.

I don't often compliment vendors publicly but this was my first experience buying from Pro UTV Parts and it was very pleasant. They told me when I'd get it, I got it when they said, and they fixed my mistake over the phone. Thank you!

The XTC kit I received is first class quality. Very well made! I chose the XTC after seeing the Ryco's. I made my decision based on the switches. I know if one of the XTC switches fails I can replace it. That Ryco turn signal stalk I liked but was concerned about long term durability. I heard from guys that if it gets wet it quits working until it dries out. Here's a video on the XTC installation:

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'd like to publicly acknowledge the great customer service from Pro UTV Parts. I ordered the XTC kit on December the 9th after being told they would have six kits in a week. I received mine today, December 20, exactly on time per the advance warning! But wait, it gets better. I made a stupid mistake during the check out process where my company credit card was charged. I contacted Craig and he made his staff aware. I spoke to them on the phone and they refunded the company credit card and switched to my personal card. Problem averted, all with a simple phone call.

I don't often compliment vendors publicly but this was my first experience buying from Pro UTV Parts and it was very pleasant. They told me when I'd get it, I got it when they said, and they fixed my mistake over the phone. Thank you!

The XTC kit I received is first class quality. Very well made! I chose the XTC after seeing the Ryco's. I made my decision based on the switches. I know if one of the XTC switches fails I can replace it. That Ryco turn signal stalk I liked but was concerned about long term durability. I heard from guys that if it gets wet it quits working until it dries out. Here's a video on the XTC installation:

Appreciate the good words.

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
In stock

21 - 29 of 29 Posts