Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
284 Posts
Looking for a heater kit, OEM or aftermarket doesn't matter as long as it will bolt in the krx . Must have all hardware included.

I thought the KRX came with a built in heater?

Almost everyone on this forum is trying to stop the heat. lol!

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
600 Posts
Looking for a heater kit, OEM or aftermarket doesn't matter as long as it will bolt in the krx . Must have all hardware included.
I installed the kit from inferno. It works well also. It just comes with defrost an floor vents tho, the OEM has face vents. I mean it doesn't have the hot an cold knob like OEM, and the tubes that connect to defrost an floor vents are similar to dryer vent tube type to where kawi's is a formed plastic but it was alot cheaper money wise an it heats up great. An a really simple install

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
OEM factory has defrost vents, face vents, and floor vents, plus hot/cold knob and 3 speed fan. I had the dealer install in my new eS as I've heard it's a bear to install with all the duct work. Very VERY nice for this winter riding!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I installed the heater kit and it wasn't that bad. The difficulty is well worth the tight fitting pieces, the end result is toasty toes and a clear windshield. I ended up being a real deal on the "I want it all" package when I purchased mine just after it came out. There were a few things I didn't think I'd use, the heater was one of those, the wiper/washer was another. I ride on the dunes of the oregon coast and use both of those regularly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.