Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy, CageWRX Sport cage, 33" System 3 RT320's
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone pulling off their factory wheels? I need one for a spare, don't care what color, don't need the tire.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,382 Posts
Anyone pulling off their factory wheels? I need one for a spare, don't care what color, don't need the tire.
I’ve tried finding one too. Plenty of people on here with spares but wot let them go.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,382 Posts
What is a zip code for you and I can get a shipping quote. Tires/wheels weigh 55 pounds.
I'm selling the rims and tires for $250 each, $50 is actual shipping, so $600 as cash to my paypal for two complete tires. I can post closeup pictures of your actual units.
would you separate the wheel and tire? Just need a wheel.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
The OP has spoke for one rim/tire. I'm not wanting to keep loose tires around, but will sell you a rim for $250 if you want to save on shipping.

I'm waiting for a fedex truck with my new tires on it, was supposed to be here yesterday.........I'll hold a rim/tire for you, lets give me a couple days and I'll ship on Friday.

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy, CageWRX Sport cage, 33" System 3 RT320's
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The OP has spoke for one rim/tire. I'm not wanting to keep loose tires around, but will sell you a rim for $250 if you want to save on shipping.

I'm waiting for a fedex truck with my new tires on it, was supposed to be here yesterday.........I'll hold a rim/tire for you, lets give me a couple days and I'll ship on Friday.
Good luck on FedEx. I was supposed to have my cagewrx sport cage a week and half ago. They finally decided they've lost it and now the second one is supposed to be delivered today:rolleyes:. I'm not holding my breath.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts