Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team,

On my WV trip this weekend my father was driving and ran off the trail running a downed tree through the factory glass windshield and taking out the wiper blade.

Luckily the glass held onto the log enough and we only rolled on the right side easily saving a very long tumble off the mountain.

now assessing all the damage and wondering if anyone out there knows the individual part numbers for the wiper arm, rubber boot, spray nozzle, fluid tank? Internet doesn’t seem to have exploded part numbers for accessories. Hoping I don.t need to spend 400 on full replacement when all else still working.

if not part numbers anyone able to measure wiper arm for me? Assume all arms have same motor mount size?

thanks all!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Part number for the wiper arm is 93071. Not sure on the others.

Arm length is 13" to center of the nut.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any more info on that part number? Tried looking up Kawasaki part number 93071 and nothing. Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
That's definitely the part number for the arm. The sticker that was still attached to it on mine literally said "Part No. 93071". Who knows where that references to though. I didn't see anything else on any of the other parts you asked about.

If you're budgeting or DIY'ing I think you could cobble some stuff together pretty cheaply. Check out Autozone. There's a ton of wiper arms and reservoirs there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not working a diy, trying repair the stock kit after bad crash. Kawasaki only will sell me the entire kit and only need new arm. Currently have a replacement for autozone, but its only 11”.

what length wiper is factory? The 11” i have with 16” wiper barely covers windshield.

·
Registered
224 Posts
13 - 14 inches for the arm depending on where you measure. I put a 20" blade on (factory is 19") and that's as big as you can get while staying on the factory glass.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for a washer reservoir tank only if anyone can figure that out without having to buy the hole kit again Kawasaki don't offer single part numbers would be nice to know who is making the parts for the kit to get part numbers

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking for a washer reservoir tank only if anyone can figure that out without having to buy the hole kit again Kawasaki don't offer single part numbers would be nice to know who is making the parts for the kit to get part numbers
VERN99
I have A complete wiper and washer for A KRX 1000. It came off my 2020 and I don't use A windshield. I well sell for $150.00 wire harness switches and all. If interested call Vern at 480 655 1599

1 - 8 of 8 Posts