Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2021 KRX Blue
1,197 Posts
I cracked the OEM glass windshield and asked three different glass shops about a replacement. I was told if there is no curve to the windshield they could do it. There is curve to the OEM so they could not.

I said all that to say this, if the shop that does the cage makes a frame where the glass doesn't curve, then any glass shop can cut a straight piece of glass.

On the wiper, I have a Can Am friend that did something with a Ford Escape rear wiper and saved a ton of money compared to side by side products.

Good luck!

· Registered
144 Posts
Got a UTVZilla glass windshield w/ wiper, manually operated on top.
Works great but wish I shopped for a bottom mounted wiper, seems it would clear more of the usable window for the riding I do (Eastcoast & slo). Large lower vents are the consolation, able to ride in SC in the Summer & not go thru a full bottle of Gold Bond.

· Registered
25 Posts
We're building a windshield for our shop car right now(KRX with one of our custom cages on it) as well as one for a customers Teryx 4. They're fairly simple to make. We draw what we need and cut it out of 1/8" aluminum on the plasma table and then take the frame to a local glass guy and have glass cut for it. If you have good dimensions we could cut the frame out for you and you could have a local glass shop do the window.

· Registered
7 Posts
Any luck finding DOT windshield for custom cage that works with OEM bottom mount wiper ? I've asked several cage builders, nobody knows... Guess I'll start calling places... SuperATV, Bent Metal, Moto Armor, UTVZILLA, RBO, EMP, Pro Armor, Kolpin Outdoors. Did I miss any ? Please share what info. you have found. Thanks

· Registered
Kraftwerks Supercharged Special Edition
299 Posts
Any luck finding DOT windshield for custom cage that works with OEM bottom mount wiper ? I've asked several cage builders, nobody knows... Guess I'll start calling places... SuperATV, Bent Metal, Moto Armor, UTVZILLA, RBO, EMP, Pro Armor, Kolpin Outdoors. Did I miss any ? Please share what info. you have found. Thanks
Sounds like you will need to custom build it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts