Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members local to Windrock? Just booked a cabin 511/21-5/16/21. This will be our first trip out there. Sooo many trails to ride, wondering if there’s any must-see trails or places.

·
Registered
2021 krx 1000
9 Posts
Yep I live 15 minutes from windrock. It's my main riding area. Tons of great trails and destinations from the abandoned train, closed down brushy mountain state prison distillery and restaurant. Many awesome overlooks , waterfalls , Caryville flats on and on. Plenty of good videos to watch from a member on here. What type of trails do you like to ride? I'm not much of a black trail rider but trust me some of the blue trails are challenging enough to have a blast. I'm just not into leaving parts and pices along the ride to say I conquered trail whatever. There's plenty of trails like that if that's your type of riding and they're are Plenty of those videos available to judge for yourself. It can and will get extremely crowded but with all the miles to ride people get spread out and it's not bad. Maybe me and some of the other members who post here can get a group ride going sometime during your trip? I'd be in

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep I live 15 minutes from windrock. It's my main riding area. Tons of great trails and destinations from the abandoned train, closed down brushy mountain state prison distillery and restaurant. Many awesome overlooks , waterfalls , Caryville flats on and on. Plenty of good videos to watch from a member on here. What type of trails do you like to ride? I'm not much of a black trail rider but trust me some of the blue trails are challenging enough to have a blast. I'm just not into leaving parts and pices along the ride to say I conquered trail whatever. There's plenty of trails like that if that's your type of riding and they're are Plenty of those videos available to judge for yourself. It can and will get extremely crowded but with all the miles to ride people get spread out and it's not bad. Maybe me and some of the other members who post here
That would be awesome. We like challenging trails, some mud, hill climbs etc.. Not into just riding dirt roads but wifey doesn’t want to tip over. Lol
Like you we don’t have anything to prove nor do we want to break anything if possible.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
712 Posts
Tons of great trails and destinations from the abandoned train, closed down brushy mountain state prison distillery and restaurant.
That sounds cool!! I love those type of things. Here in AZ, we have tons of abandoned mines, and towns to check out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
IMG_20201204_092739629.jpg
IMG_20200614_194135558.jpg
IMG_20201204_100731771.jpg
IMG_20201205_191233722.jpg
Although I am not local to windrock I ride windrock/ tackett creek area 8-10 times a year, absolutely my favorite place to ride. That area has a little bit of anything for everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts