Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently made the trip to Wildcat Off Road located in East Bernstadt, Ky. We had never been there before. I would like to recommend it to anyone thinking about making the trip. Trails where well marked. Wide variety of every type of riding for everyone in the group. Tons of parking. They also have camp grounds and cabins with hook ups. Was our first trip but will not be the last.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Recently made the trip to Wildcat Off Road located in East Bernstadt, Ky. We had never been there before. I would like to recommend it to anyone thinking about making the trip. Trails where well marked. Wide variety of every type of riding for everyone in the group. Tons of parking. They also have camp grounds and cabins with hook ups. Was our first trip but will not be the last.
Replying to an old post I just came across - but we loaded up and are heading to Wildcat this weekend. We really like it there. Not as big of a park as some of the others in the area, but a great park.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That’s a super nice trailer, what is the brand and size?
Its a 22' light duty car trailer. We bought it new from Outlaw Trailers in Loudon, TN - Home | Outlaw Trailers | Your local Loudon, Philadelphia Tn and Lenoir City Trailer Dealer for dump,utility and enclosed trailers
We've been really happy with it. Upgrade from a 16' utility trailer to this one. I kinda miss the gate/ramp we had on our old trailer, but i'm getting used to these slide out ramps on this new one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Its a 22' light duty car trailer. We bought it new from Outlaw Trailers in Loudon, TN - Home | Outlaw Trailers | Your local Loudon, Philadelphia Tn and Lenoir City Trailer Dealer for dump,utility and enclosed trailers
We've been really happy with it. Upgrade from a 16' utility trailer to this one. I kinda miss the gate/ramp we had on our old trailer, but i'm getting used to these slide out ramps on this new one.
Why do you need the ramps? Can’t the machines just drive right up on there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
And my wife did get to break the winch in. She got to pull a rzr hooked to a dead ranger and winch them both up the hill. We had quite the crowed watching….

the picture doesn’t do the hill justice. It was pretty steep.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000, 2016 Wildcat Sport, 2018 Ram 3500 and 2016 XLR305V12 toy hauler
31 Posts
Here’s our campsite for the weekend.
I’d sure like a toy hauler one day! Driving two trucks, towing two trailers kinda sucks. Lol. View attachment 3870
Not the best picture, but this is an option if you like your camper. We ordered one so we can take the boat and SXS places or 3 SXS's one on the truck two on our trailer. 20210602_114102 (002).jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000, 2016 Wildcat Sport, 2018 Ram 3500 and 2016 XLR305V12 toy hauler
31 Posts
Nice. Thanks for sharing. How is the over all install and removal? I assume you remove it from the truck if you aren’t going to be using it for a while?
Is it this model you have?
We haven't received it yet (picture is off their Facebook). In talking to them and seeing videos one person can put it in and out. It ties down using turnbuckles that hook to the tie downs in the bed. Other companies that I looked at you have to drill and bolt it in which I didn't want to do seeing as I wanted it to come out easier for when we don't need it. Due to the wheelbase of the KRX we had to order the standard bed 2/4 seat version. The 2 seat version you posted is only good to 97" wheelbase.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts