Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys .. just getting tired of my seats being stuck . Wich seat bracket do you prefer . Pro steels easy remove or the flip seat . There seems to be a few flip seat kits .I think I prefer that but on the fence I like both . Wich flip kit is best ?
Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have both the warp 9 and pro steel in my KRX. Both are good but I prefer the pro steel for the easy of use.

The warp 9 are good, they are interchange (same kit for driver or pass), lower profile, and look great. The down with the warp 9 is you need to keep it clean, can be tricky reinstalling (one of the slides will move when out of the machine), and it must be perfectly aligned.

The pro steel is an great product, it is easier to install, the in/out of you machine is also easier, and it is construction is very stout. You can also get an offset for taller people to move the seat back, but it may interfere with the click-6 harness if you do. The downs to the pro steel is the weight, you must order either driver or passenger, and they sit up higher than the warp-9 (this could be a plus if you are looking for that).

If I did it again I would have ordered 2 pro steel, both are good products and you can't go wrong, just want to give my 2 cents.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have both the warp 9 and pro steel in my KRX. Both are good but I prefer the pro steel for the easy of use.

The warp 9 are good, they are interchange (same kit for driver or pass), lower profile, and look great. The down with the warp 9 is you need to keep it clean, can be tricky reinstalling (one of the slides will move when out of the machine), and it must be perfectly aligned.

The pro steel is an great product, it is easier to install, the in/out of you machine is also easier, and it is construction is very stout. You can also get an offset for taller people to move the seat back, but it may interfere with the click-6 harness if you do. The downs to the pro steel is the weight, you must order either driver or passenger, and they sit up higher than the warp-9 (this could be a plus if you are looking for that).

If I did it again I would have ordered 2 pro steel, both are good products and you can't go wrong, just want to give my 2 cents.
I been looking for flip brackets. Thanks for sharing the info. Might try the pro steel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts