Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
108 Posts
Very unhappy with the time delay on accessories for my krx 1000.
I mean the global supply chain is backed up. Everybody is waiting on everything. Believe me the companies want to make money, the suppliers want to sell their goods. Truckers want to ship. That said, I hate waiting as well. I've had to check multiple websites to find what I want in stock. Very frustrating!!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,461 Posts
I don’t think it’s just the kawi accessories world. There’s shortages and wait times everywhere. Sadly it’s becoming more common, I just hope scalpers don’t make it into our industry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone in search of rock sliders for these, we do have material and have them built and in stock. It is a new product for us. We are available via phone for any questions but the product page has everything you should need in the description. Hope this helps for anyone who is struggling to find these particular parts.

Slider Link

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anyone in search of rock sliders for these, we do have material and have them built and in stock. It is a new product for us. We are available via phone for any questions but the product page has everything you should need in the description. Hope this helps for anyone who is struggling to find these particular parts.

Slider Link

View attachment 5156
Are these actually rock sliders or just Nerf bars?

·
Registered
2021 Blue
118 Posts
Yep. Three weeks to ship an order that was allegedly in stock when I placed the order.

Just curious. Has anyone else had problems with their parts or accessory orders lately? I don't wish to call out specific vendors or products, but a few of my recent orders have had nasty packaging issues, shipping delays, arrived incomplete, listed as in stock when they really were not and one where "free shipping" turned out to be $172.00 (cancelled that one). I believe this is related to ongoing global supply chain issues, lack of workers, the continuing downward slide of customer service and/or everything that's transpired in the last 18 months. It's not intolerable, but things certainly are not like they used to be not so long ago. Unfortunately, I don't see things getting better any time soon. What do you think?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my eS in August. It took over a month to get a spare tire. Yes, global supply chain is behind, but I must say, Kawasaki Corp. support is awesome! I have had to call them on 2 separate occasions regarding spare parts deliveries and both times, I had no wait time on the phone and they worked the problem until it was fixed.

·
Premium Member
2008 Polaris RZR-X
20 Posts
Consider yourself to be lucky enough to get your machine, I ordered the 2021 ES in Jan 2021 and then ordered all of the accessories at that time knowing of all of the product delay world wide it took until late March 2021 to get most of the accessories and then six month later in Sept the ES came in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts