Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the 6"x1" rims to keep the same foot print of the stock machine. It's easy to find the 15"x7" 5"x2" rims but they bump you out 2". Anyone have a direction to look?

Dave

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy, CageWRX Sport cage, 33" System 3 RT320's
109 Posts
FWIW I didn't find one when I was looking. I ended up buying a factory wheel from a forum member to mount my spare on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking for the 6"x1" rims to keep the same foot print of the stock machine. It's easy to find the 15"x7" 5"x2" rims but they bump you out 2". Anyone have a direction to look?

Dave
The krx comes with a 15x8x6x2 wheel. Going to a 6x1 will narrow the stance by 1/2” as the tire will be pulled in just a little. Western Power in Boise has some Sedona Wheels you might be interested in.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The krx comes with a 15x8x6x2 wheel. Going to a 6x1 will narrow the stance by 1/2” as the tire will be pulled in just a little. Western Power in Boise has some Sedona Wheels you might be interested in.
Hum I had been told it was a 6x1 wheel? Thanks for the info off to look now.

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy, CageWRX Sport cage, 33" System 3 RT320's
109 Posts
It's actually not a 6+2:

When it comes to the KRX edition of the Kawasaki Teryx, the factory wheel is 15x8 with a 6.5+1.5 offset (which is pretty close to a 6+2 offset or a +10mm offset).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts