Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

Which sxs to get

5K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  blatant 
#1 ·
I was considering getting an sxs and narrowed it down to these KRX, Rzr XP Turbo and Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo. I live in northern Utah, I mostly do mountain and trail riding. I would also like something reliable. I am trying to find the best sxs for my riding style, any assistance would be appreciated.

#3 ·
My .02 here. I primaraly ride Moab and CO mountain trails. What turned me off from the Turbo RZR's was the lack of lower gearing. Seems like the folks that run Moab a lot have to regear the transmission so thery are not destroying belts. The Can Am X3 guys I know say the front visibility is awful. The turbo is fun but for my needs it's not used to it's full potential 90% of the time. I persoanlly like a naturally aspirated machine for the relaibility and well it's a kawi...

#4 ·
The main deciding factor for me getting a KRX over anything else was leg room. I’m 6’2 and this is the first SxS I’ve fit comfortably in and me knees not be against the dash. Also it has less cabin noise, heat, and vibration then others I’ve experienced.

#5 ·
Well I choose this way, I wanted enough HP to go fast, climb hills, pitch sideways have some fun. I wanted comfort, full diff locks, 30"+ tire, 20" suspension and mostly toughness and reliabilty. KRX checks the boxes. I dont wanna do 95mph and I do not dune. I wanted King of the forest not sand. So far only thing I can say isnt great is it is little loud, mud winds up inside cab very easy, metal skids suck when ya dent em. Floor drains and fuel gauge is horrible. I like clutching but the lag is somewhat boring. I would choose over a RZR or X3 100hp any day.

#10 ·
68" track with, extra cab room behind the seats, beefed up suspension components, the design, and all the Moab videos showing the RZR's lurching up obstacles while the KRX traverses them smoothly.

I was really leaning towards a Trails and Rocks Edition and realized this is what the KRX is for 4k less.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.