Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, got the bandit springs, and the SATV frame stiffener in the big brown truck heading to the house. I live within driving distance of the Rocky Mountain atv distribution center, planet side by side, utv headquarters, and a bunch of shops that no one knows about in the Hatfield McCoy region so shipping isn’t a issue. Got a guys trip on Sunday to the WV outlaw trails and new rubber is gonna be on the machine. Question is which 35s to go with.
I ride Rocky slippery creeks, rutted out hills, and then one place we ride is straight clay and it’s a disaster. Any advice before this big purchase would be awesome. Other threads touch on it but no one really reviews it for this type of terrain for different 35s. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Alright, got the bandit springs, and the SATV frame stiffener in the big brown truck heading to the house. I live within driving distance of the Rocky Mountain atv distribution center, planet side by side, utv headquarters, and a bunch of shops that no one knows about in the Hatfield McCoy region so shipping isn’t a issue. Got a guys trip on Sunday to the WV outlaw trails and new rubber is gonna be on the machine. Question is which 35s to go with.
I ride Rocky slippery creeks, rutted out hills, and then one place we ride is straight clay and it’s a disaster. Any advice before this big purchase would be awesome. Other threads touch on it but no one really reviews it for this type of terrain for different 35s. Thanks in advance.
I run the pro armor 35s and I live in the south so I ride everything that you stated. They do extremely well!
E27397D3-F5DC-4627-9B52-A43DEFF2EBD5.jpeg

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are sharp. Any idea how much they weigh? You have the bandit springs correct?

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
355 Posts
John Brown at 864offroad.com had my XTR 370’s delivered in two days. They’re more aggressive than the Roxxzilla or ProArmor styles. They fit our East Coast riding terrain.

I saw a KRX in the service department at my dealer yesterday with 35” Roxxzillas. That’s a great looking tire and not as aggressive mud lugs. Seems similar to the Pro Armor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts