Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went through my rig and did a 4 tire rotation in an X pattern. Hadn't checked my pressure in months, I normally run 10 psi for general cruising, During a recent ride into town I could tell right rear was low and yup it was, down to 5.5 psi, other tires 6 and 7. This 0-15 psi gauge is awesome to have, carry it in my glove box.

gotta replace that old winter air with new Springtime air!

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,908 Posts
Before every ride I get the gauge out and check them. These KM3's have yet to lose any pressure. First tires I've owned that really don't need to be checked.

· Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
1,057 Posts
It had been cold lately here and we have a ride Wednesday, so I promise to check pressure tomorrow. I am going to be backing is out of the car port tomorrow to adjust the seat and harness for a new wench that is riding Wednesday. :ROFLMAO: ;)(y)

· Registered
46 Posts
I am still on the factory Carnivores & beadlocks. Mine have leaked since the day it came off the showroom floor. I have torqued and re torqued the rings multiple times and it makes no difference. I typically run 10-12 psi and when it sits for 2 or 3 weeks in the garage, 3 of the 4 will go almost completely flat. I just aired them all up to 17 psi a couple days ago in anticipation of the incoming snow "storm". Maybe I'll get out & do a little road riding tomorrow....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts