Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No wonder the rest of the world hates us:
Look at the toys we have to play with!
I do love the KRX, son & I each have one.
Did a lot of comps, KRX won. No regrets, Bolted on lots of accessories.

BUT......a few days ago we were in a Motosports joint in Hobe Sound, Florida.
They had a black 4 door CanAm Defender Max Limited HD10.
The darn name alone screams Diplomats & Royalty.
HVAC, Glass all around, Power Windows, Sealed Cab, JL Audio.......
I could probably get Pamela A. to go for a ride with me if I had one of those!
HD10!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had one, 2021. We like it and it was great. BUT, it broke almost everytime I took it in tougher trails. Front axles and front diffs. Sold back to dealership with 500 miles. Changing oil PIA. FYI not very tough build and NOT 4 wheel drive. 3 wheeled viscolok junk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No wonder the rest of the world hates us:
Look at the toys we have to play with!
I do love the KRX, son & I each have one.
Did a lot of comps, KRX won. No regrets, Bolted on lots of accessories.

BUT......a few days ago we were in a Motosports joint in Hobe Sound, Florida.
They had a black 4 door CanAm Defender Max Limited HD10.
The darn name alone screams Diplomats & Royalty.
HVAC, Glass all around, Power Windows, Sealed Cab, JL Audio.....I could probably get Pamela A. to go for a ride with me if I had one of those!
HD10!
Have a 2018 use mostly for ranch work now. Trail rides pretty good but size and ground clearance are issues. Length makes it smooth riding. Still like our krx the best. Unmatched climbing, comfort, its a trail thug! Ps Pamela a might like riding in it if she brought the family. It seats 6. 👨‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦

·
Registered
12 Posts
I spent 10 years in my Toyota buggy, linked on coil overs and air bumps with a turbo 2rz engine. The KRX could never crawl as well as my Toyota or any Jeep in my group, but my Toyota couldn't hold a candle to the versatility of the KRX.

·
Super Moderator
112 Posts
No wonder the rest of the world hates us: Look at the toys we have to play with! I do love the KRX, son & I each have one. Did a lot of comps, KRX won. No regrets, Bolted on lots of accessories. BUT......a few days ago we were in a Motosports joint in Hobe Sound, Florida. They had a black 4 door CanAm Defender Max Limited HD10. The darn name alone screams Diplomats & Royalty. HVAC, Glass all around, Power Windows, Sealed Cab, JL Audio....... I could probably get Pamela A. to go for a ride with me if I had one of those! HD10!
I saw a couple of those but no windows and air. It was black and a Texas edition or something like that super high gloss black metal flake paint and king ranch looking seats. Fancy as hell.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I spent 10 years in my Toyota buggy, linked on coil overs and air bumps with a turbo 2rz engine. The KRX could never crawl as well as my Toyota or any Jeep in my group, but my Toyota couldn't hold a candle to the versatility of the KRX.
I’ve got a ton of years with various Jeep and larger buggy builds. Agreed that the KRX doesn’t stand a chance on the big stuff. I kept my Jeep for when I’m going out with the big boys and have the KRX for making the other SxSs look silly in the rocks. None of my Jeep based stuff could run comfortably at speed like the Kawi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,762 Posts
And a 4 door CanAm Defender Max Limited HD10 can't do what a KRX can do either. A Jeep would be more comparable in it's capabilities. DG34YF wasn't comparing it to a KRX and neither was I. Just say'n...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts