Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

What? 220hp same buggy that jumped a street?

5K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Rocky Heap 
#1 ·
#6 ·

Any thoughts on how they are getting around the 1000cc limit for the recreational off highway vehicle legislation? And would the loophole keep it out of certain areas designated for ROV vehicles.

#9 ·
I think the 1000cc limit is more of a agreement than a hard rule. It might end up as a quadracycle(sp?) which would allow it to be street legal in some places as well. Plus a good of states don’t really register SxS or even give out titles for them. Probably just end up registering it in Montana and be able to ride it on the road anywhere, like it should be.

#14 ·
I guess we'll have to wait and see what they are actually selling for. It may be 8-10 months before they are even available if Polaris history over the past year is any indication. There are people who ordered machines in May who have still not received them yet and are being told maybe January...

#16 ·
I think they will sell the crap out of them. Looks like an awesome machine.

They finally ditched their "auto locker" front diff.

#17 ·
I'm seriously considering one. I have built a few now but am torn on some of the add-on equipment. I'm not a fan of the Polaris website though. I keep comparing it to a 2022 X3 XRC Turbo RR. The X3 has a lot more bang for the buck. I primarily do Moab terrain so I like the rock friendly stuff on the RR. Decisions, decisions...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.