Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
Funny how they fail to mention pricing, or pricing unavailable.
Let me help out. $38k to well north of $44k. Insanity is taking over our sport. We'll be back on ATV's again before long.

·
Registered
702 Posts
$44K gets me looking this direction for a street legal toy.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny how they fail to mention pricing, or pricing unavailable.
Let me help out. $38k to well north of $44k. Insanity is taking over our sport. We'll be back on ATV's again before long.
2 place $32k 4-$36K....loaded KRX closes in on $30K and no turbo..

225hp NA...what a turbo in the future? Duners have to be happy....

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000, 2016 Wildcat Sport, 2018 Ram 3500 and 2016 XLR305V12 toy hauler
53 Posts

Any thoughts on how they are getting around the 1000cc limit for the recreational off highway vehicle legislation? And would the loophole keep it out of certain areas designated for ROV vehicles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Almost as elusive as the Speed machine. With limited numbers made and you can not even order one. It will be a rare sight to see on the trails.

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, RCOR weights, Shock Therapy, CageWRX cage, 31"x10.50-15LT General Grabber X3's
258 Posts
With all the shortages these will be rolling out spring of 2025

• Haha
Reactions: BobX2

·
Registered
51 Posts

Any thoughts on how they are getting around the 1000cc limit for the recreational off highway vehicle legislation? And would the loophole keep it out of certain areas designated for ROV vehicles.
I think the 1000cc limit is more of a agreement than a hard rule. It might end up as a quadracycle(sp?) which would allow it to be street legal in some places as well. Plus a good of states don’t really register SxS or even give out titles for them. Probably just end up registering it in Montana and be able to ride it on the road anywhere, like it should be.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
2 place $32k 4-$36K....loaded KRX closes in on $30K and no turbo..

225hp NA...what a turbo in the future? Duners have to be happy....
Not sure where you got your numbers from, but those are not for the new 225 HP 4 cylinder rzr's. I believe you are looking at the regular rzr pricing.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
I guess we'll have to wait and see what they are actually selling for. It may be 8-10 months before they are even available if Polaris history over the past year is any indication. There are people who ordered machines in May who have still not received them yet and are being told maybe January...

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
178 Posts
I think they will sell the crap out of them. Looks like an awesome machine.

They finally ditched their "auto locker" front diff.

·
Registered
2020 KRX
300 Posts
I'm seriously considering one. I have built a few now but am torn on some of the add-on equipment. I'm not a fan of the Polaris website though. I keep comparing it to a 2022 X3 XRC Turbo RR. The X3 has a lot more bang for the buck. I primarily do Moab terrain so I like the rock friendly stuff on the RR. Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
IF I was in the market for a go fast machine, $50K I would pay for that............hell I'm in over $40K on my e$, but I'm more a rock crawler and trail rider than 1-2 dune trips a year.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just saw one in person yesterday riding around at Texplex near Dallas, TX. It was brand new with like .3 hours. The guy was putting some break in time on the machine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts