·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing missing in that box is “the kitchen sink”!! 🤣🤣

Good video dude!
Thanks.

When I first got my Grizzly 11 years ago, I put a box on in. My friends made fun of me and called me an old man. Within a year they all had boxes. I don’t like depending on anyone and I have no problem helping anyone.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Problem is I need a box that size for all the crap I need to pack with me, but then I have no cooler space and my wife and I require a larger cooler cause we take more than just drinks.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problem is I need a box that size for all the crap I need to pack with me, but then I have no cooler space and my wife and I require a larger cooler cause we take more than just drinks.
With that tusk tailgate extender I can put a cooler that fits 18 cans and ice between it and the box and then a smaller soft sided cooler between the box and the intake cover in the rounded out area that carries my food.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Pretty much the same load out except a spare belt, extra pregapped plugs in some water tight containers along with specialty plug socket, flexible 3/8 drive extention, clutch spreader bolt, extra ratchet straps (2) in the back box with some room to spare.. The first aid kit (essentially an enhanced blow out kit), fire starter, water-filter, space blankets, headlamp, spare flashlight, batteries, glow sticks, (hey, statistically its dark 50% of the time) and misc stuff in a small day pack behind the seat. For mountain trips or any trip when it's remotely going to be remotely cold or wet two dry bags behind the passenger seat, each a set of gortex bibbs, gortex hooded parka, glacier gloves and balaclava (watching miserable SOAKED, cold Muddy RZR drivers come down from Cumberland pass after a massive summer thunderstorm inspired that carry option :)) . For desert (optional) two camel backs secured behind the driver passenger in the cargo area.

Sigh.....I live in OCD land.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty much the same load out except a spare belt, extra pregapped plugs in some water tight containers along with specialty plug socket, flexible 3/8 drive extention, clutch spreader bolt, extra ratchet straps (2) in the back box with some room to spare.. The first aid kit (essentially an enhanced blow out kit), fire starter, water-filter, space blankets, headlamp, spare flashlight, batteries, glow sticks, (hey, statistically its dark 50% of the time) and misc stuff in a small day pack behind the seat. For mountain trips or any trip when it's remotely going to be remotely cold or wet two dry bags behind the passenger seat, each a set of gortex bibbs, gortex hooded parka, glacier gloves and balaclava (watching miserable SOAKED, cold Muddy RZR drivers come down from Cumberland pass after a massive summer thunderstorm inspired that carry option :)) . For desert (optional) two camel backs secured behind the driver passenger in the cargo area.

Sigh.....I live in OCD land.
I’m right there on the OCD express with you brother. Lol. I bring a big dry bag full of clothes, a couple towels, a pair of gym shoes and some paper towels. I put a tote in my truck with oil, filter, gear oil, spark plugs, brake pads, an extra key, antifreeze, and a new belt. I do need to add a ratchet strap to the box. On my old machine I had one holding down my spare in the bed so it was always there. I also need to add zip ties.

·
Registered
543 Posts
(y) (y) (y) Been involved with Ist responders for a long time. From Mtn. Rescue Explorer group when I was a kid to a fire district board member presently. Seen sooooooo much carnage from simple stuff like not having a tarp, fire starter, pliers, clothing etc. Murphy lurks around every corner in my world. I am adding a Garmin inReach next month.

·
Registered
63 Posts
First I always carry my glock.
Zip ties, vice grips, jump pack, battery bank (for cell phones/tablet, tablet w/gps, lighter, tow strap, small compressor, plug kit, ect.
I never carry a spare tire. If I can't plug it that means the tire is junk I'll ride back on it since I have beadlocks. I never ride alone so I pack light usually if I don't have it someone else in the group does.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts