Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has any experience riding the trails near Wellsville Ohio ?
This is actually right near my home and we have gone a few times. There is some really challenging trails and hills here. Hoping to ride with a group that knows the area better sometime

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
590 Posts
My brother in law has been a quite few times over the years. He said it’s gotten progressively messier with jerks constantly littering and on busy weekends he said it gets to be a drunken mess. Don’t get me wrong, we like to have a few trail beers too but the last time he was there a few months ago he said people were just being wild. A couple guys got their trucks broken into as well so that sucks. It’s a shame because the scenery is great.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Use to ride there all the time but the slate stone is hell on tires..flat city! Last time I was there it was pretty crazy with a bunch of trucks and cars burned up.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I used ride there all the time. I haven't been in a while. There's to much drama down there anymore. All the posting on Facebook ruined it.

·
Registered
2021 KRX
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We just got back from a ride there today. Definitely saw the burned out trucks today. Quite a few people but no drama. We did get to ride with some locals that showed us around some. It’s challenging but was definitely an awesome ride. So glad I bought the KRX as the people we were following had a Teryx 4 and had there hands full navigating through.

The dirt bikers are just crazy with some of the hills they climb back there. Got to see widow maker and crazy horse today. Unbelievable that people have driven SXS up Crazy Horse. The pictures don’t do these hill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts