Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
it looks pretty nice, and if you can weld good it would be a great alternative.....
i would like to see it parked next to a stock unit and get a good feel for how much the roof line changes.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX, 2004 Kawasaki Mule "Crawler Edition"
16 Posts
I ran across a KRX with a Welder D cage at Flat Nasty in Missouri. Very impressive work. I'm putting one on my machine next summer, but did purchase a pair of the Welder D Tree Kickers.... they are sturdy and look great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think i'm going to pull the trigger and do one and see how it turns out. Wish the roof was available at the moment but i can wait.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Their cage and tree kickers look great. Never heard of them before thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy Springs, RCOR Weights, Cagewrx Cage, 32" Rock-a-Billys
77 Posts
Looks like it's missing intrusion bars in the front and lateral triangulation for the b-pillar.

Reactions: FJ80MAN

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX, 2004 Kawasaki Mule "Crawler Edition"
16 Posts
I think i'm going to pull the trigger and do one and see how it turns out. Wish the roof was available at the moment but i can wait.
Let me know how the install goes. I'll probably get mine welded by them, then add the tabs for accessories prior to the powder coat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts