Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody....don't have one yet as my dealer I'm working with doesn't have any. He's going to a dealers meeting next week and will let me know what's going on with supply chain. I'm from Yuma,AZ. He says that the '22's will or should be shipping late Oct or early Nov. That would be fine for me as I don't get to Yuma till mid Nov anyways. I might be first on his list for a '22. He doesn't know the colors yet but better have a Kawi green! My biggest concern is that these KRX is rather loud. I sold my Talon and that was loud enough. Had a '14 Maverick which was loud enough. Don't want to have to wear earplugs too. So I will be constantly reading on this great forum.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,908 Posts
Hi everybody....don't have one yet as my dealer I'm working with doesn't have any. He's going to a dealers meeting next week and will let me know what's going on with supply chain. I'm from Yuma,AZ. He says that the '22's will or should be shipping late Oct or early Nov. That would be fine for me as I don't get to Yuma till mid Nov anyways. I might be first on his list for a '22. He doesn't know the colors yet but better have a Kawi green! My biggest concern is that these KRX is rather loud. I sold my Talon and that was loud enough. Had a '14 Maverick which was loud enough. Don't want to have to wear earplugs too. So I will be constantly reading on this great forum.
Hello and welcome. They are loud, hot and dusty. But capable to go just about anywhere short of a lake or river. Very happy with mine, wouldn’t trade it for anything out there right now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just made a post about the sound deadening material I just installed on ours. It helped a ton.
Your right though...they are loud. I've had about 10 SideXSides over the years, and the KRX is by far the loudest. It still doesn't sway my decision though, I'd still buy it again over everything else currently out.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just seen 2 of them at a dealer in Cottonwood Az on Wednesday evening.

·
Registered
Kraftwerks Supercharged Special Edition
201 Posts
Get the Cab Seal kit. Best accessory I have purchased for mine and it really does help with the dust. I have gotten used to the sound levels and it doesn't bother me as much as it did when I first got it.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000, 2016 Wildcat Sport, 2022 Ram 3500 Mega Cab and 2016 XLR305V12 toy hauler
76 Posts
Get the Cab Seal kit. Best accessory I have purchased for mine and it really does help with the dust. I have gotten used to the sound levels and it doesn't bother me as much as it did when I first got it.
I second the cab seal kit. Our first big trip out you could see the dust just rolling in from under the seats (we were the only machine on the trail). We installed it and our trip last week (with 5 other machines) it took care of 90% of the dust from under the seats. I know you will get dusty/dirty in a sxs, but without the kit it was terrible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.