Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put $ down on a confirmed 2021 Special Edition in early June... Crickets. All Kawasaki will tell the dealer is that the order is confirmed. No date, nothing. No info.

I checked with Jared at Big Pine Sports. They have a 2021 Special Edition ordered too with no impending arrival date.

6 month wait and nothing! I guess I'll have to keep driving the Yamaha RMAX2. At least I have a machine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
After doing the same thing for 5 months with a Maverick sport I found a KRX trail and bought it. Not looking back and no regrets.

·
Registered
153 Posts
FWIW: my local dealer has a brand new 2021 for $22k. in blue. not the SE version though.... they've had it a while (very small dealer)- might be willing to deal. Mike's Cycle in Placerville, Ca.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,550 Posts
FWIW: my local dealer has a brand new 2021 for $22k. in blue. not the SE version though.... they've had it a while (very small dealer)- might be willing to deal. Mike's Cycle in Placerville, Ca.
They’ve had it for a while because no one wants to pay the ridiculous CA taxes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Picked up mine used with 200 miles on it back in October after searching for months. I was bring a crane back when I saw at a dealer, pulled the rig into the park lot and bought it right then and there. Needless to say my old teryx 800 couldn’t put a pimple on the ass of this machine.

·
Registered
153 Posts
They’ve had it for a while because no one wants to pay the ridiculous CA taxes.
if you have it delivered in Nevada then that bypasses many of the 'fees'. one dealer i worked at used to deliver vehicles from Sacramento to Boomtown near Reno for the initial delivery for 'out of state' buyers.... another dealer i worked at routinely delivers vehicles from Ca. to out of state buyers- delivers them there on a car-trailer and somehow still makes a great deal to the customer and still clears a profit.

the Kawi dealer in my hometown has probably had it there a while because they just cant afford to do advertising to compete with the bigger dealers in the Sacramento valley. 3 person family operation that mostly survives on service and parts. they carry a few bikes and atv's and have this one KRX.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts