Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a link to the form you fill out for a Vforce John Tune?

Sending off my eS ECU to him. His tune on my Blue base model was awesome.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vforce John tune advances the timing, night and day over stock tune. Have to run 93 octane fuel.

Eliminates all hesitation off of idle, pulls hard through the mid range. give full throttle unrestricted reverse.

WELL WORTH THE $300 for the tune. Dyno proven, even on the eS model.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One of the best "set and forget" tunes. I don't trust the dynojet 3 change anything you want tunes.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
85 Posts
Holy smokes, 86 mph!! I want one! Does Kawasaki have an issue with tunes for warranty?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The tune will rock your world, it's a significant gain over stock. Have to run Premium fuel.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,379 Posts
Does anyone have a link to the form you fill out for a Vforce John Tune?

Sending off my eS ECU to him. His tune on my Blue base model was awesome.
Got the message to delete thread but it would be best to keep it up in case someone is looking for this info. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,379 Posts
no worries, as expected it turned into a hate speech thing based on rumors and opinions instead of facts and data.
People are entitled to their opinion. And you are entitled to ignore it. Maybe their experience isn’t the same as yours. Either way the contact information is there and I’m sure someone in the future will need it.

P.S. In regards to facts and data- I do believe there are a few members that their engine blew up with a VFJ tune. I also believe a forum member posted the back and forth messages they received from him and they were pretty rough. So indeed they are factual.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.