Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I had the car jacked up replacing springs the other day, I noticed what I would consider an excessive amount of play in the upper A-arm bushings. Both driver and passenger side are the same way. It looks like its primarily the front bushing, Has anybody else seen this?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Haven’t yet. But I did order a brace for the front a-arms from brute performance. Do you think this would help this?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Mine were good when I swapped knuckles, but I do remember there were O-rings on the bushings. Maybe one of those is worn, or your tab holes are wearing?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine were good when I swapped knuckles, but I do remember there were O-rings on the bushings. Maybe one of those is worn, or your tab holes are wearing?
Hmm, I didn't notice the bolts moving, but I didn't focus on the bolts either, only the movement of the a-arm ends. I'll take a closer look.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hmm, I didn't notice the bolts moving, but I didn't focus on the bolts either, only the movement of the a-arm ends. I'll take a closer look.
Have you noticed any noise when driving? like a clunk or rubbing sound?
I have had a strange growing or rubbing sound from left front when the suspension cycles occasionally..

·
Registered
35 Posts
No I don't think so. This appears to be more of a frame stiffener. The issue is in the bushing itself.
But it's good to know that gussets are already being designed for the KRX!! Good luck with your bushing problem though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts