Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm shopping for a spare tire carrier, before I order, I need the measurement the space between the bed floor and the Tusk carrier. I wanted to make sure my Yeti with folding handle will fit under.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
590 Posts
It would have to be a pretty big cooler to not fit. I can open the lid on my tractor supply toolbox about 3/4 of the way before it hits the tire.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
590 Posts
The actual crossbar is pretty far forward too. If you look at RankRam’s pics, the crossbar is basically above his subwoofer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is that the only place it will mount on the roll cage or can you slide the complete mount up higher on the roll cage as long as you dont care how high the tire sticks up above the roof?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,237 Posts
Is that the only place it will mount on the roll cage or can you slide the complete mount up higher on the roll cage as long as you dont care how high the tire sticks up above the roof?
No, you cannot move it. That is where it has to mount. With the shape and angle of the cage, it only fits in one spot.

·
Registered
175 Posts
If using the tusk spare tire carrier with a 35 inch spare will it cause issue if running a rear windshield?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts