Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Kawasaki introduces a Turbo KRX in a couple of days what is your guess at the price? My guess is $27,900.00

·
Registered
7 Posts
Being that the rzr is only like 1500 more for the turbo vs non turbo I would hope not more than a few grand maybe 23? From what I hear it’s not gonna be boosted tho. I hope the rumors aren’t true....

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would think it would be around $25,000. But Tuesday we will all know cant wait. I am sure they will also come out with a narrower one for tighter trails. Either way its going to be interesting.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I have a deposit down at a dealership to get what is new coming out if I like it. But if it is not what I want then either I can get my money back or put that money down towards another model.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,560 Posts
If Kawasaki introduces a Turbo KRX in a couple of days what is your guess at the price? My guess is $27,900.00
An Insider here already said the new one is not turbo. It is red and has the upgraded fox suspension. That’s it!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,560 Posts
Either with or without the turbo the leftovers should get discounted .
Last summer was literally the Best pricing I’ve ever seen. 16,500 here. Bought 2. Don’t see them for less than 20 now. I suspect the red will be more just because it’s red.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts