Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,560 Posts
My thoughts exactly, I'm new to the site but moderators should be neutral much less a "super moderator", I don't know John but when I do my upgrade it will be through him.
I disagree myself and @BobX2 are people just like everyone else. To make or tell someone how they should act doesn’t sound good to me. We are KRX owners as well and if we have a good experience we will share it. If we have a bad one we will share that too. We run the site and are just normal people like everyone else.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
grins, just playin' with ya. If you need another moderator, PM me and I'd be glad to help, me being one of the senior members on here.......

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,560 Posts
grins, just playin' with ya. If you need another moderator, PM me and I'd be glad to help, me being one of the senior members on here.......
You have to be asked by vertical scope or Bob. Message them if interested.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Well at the risk of pissing off the wrong people (and just having to say that is odd), it is strange to see an opinionated moderator. Which if you thing about it is an oxymoron in itself. Typically the moderator supervises the board so it runs smooth. He removes objectionable content, moves posts/threads in the wrong location to the correct location, in general its a housekeeping duty so the board doesn't get cluttered up. Typically moderators don't slam people. Perhaps a moderator that wants to express his opinion should log off and then on as another user (his real self) so as not to destroy (dispel?) the role of the moderator.

I care about this forum and see its potential. You guys started out small and you're getting larger.

Whatever, I'm far to old to plant a flag and take a stand. I've learned that after I say something I've done my part.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,560 Posts
Well at the risk of pissing off the wrong people (and just having to say that is odd), it is strange to see an opinionated moderator. Which if you thing about it is an oxymoron in itself. Typically the moderator supervises the board so it runs smooth. He removes objectionable content, moves posts/threads in the wrong location to the correct location, in general its a housekeeping duty so the board doesn't get cluttered up. Typically moderators don't slam people. Perhaps a moderator that wants to express his opinion should log off and then on as another user (his real self) so as not to destroy (dispel?) the role of the moderator.

I care about this forum and see its potential. You guys started out small and you're getting larger.

Whatever, I'm far to old to plant a flag and take a stand. I've learned that after I say something I've done my part.
Your opinion is welcome and there’s not a right or wrong way to do it. All those things mentioned we do ALOT in the background and nobody sees it. Nor we promote ourselves in a way superior to anybody. We have an opinion too. I’m not sure where moderators can’t express themselves or give views and opinions came from. I’m just here for fun and a lot of good info. Some people just have more time than others to be on here and frankly like to stir things up more than they need to be they must be really bored. But when a moderator gets bashed I don’t see anyone stepping up to the plate and helping us out. It’s like me and Bob get segregated. My .02 cents.

·
Registered
278 Posts
PAID moderators are expected to remain impartial. When a moderator volunteers his/her time then he/she is entitled to say whatever, whenever. So long as it doesn't negatively affect the forum. Speedyg is good to go in my book.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,560 Posts
PAID moderators are expected to remain impartial. When a moderator volunteers his/her time then he/she is entitled to say whatever, whenever. So long as it doesn't negatively affect the forum. Speedyg is good to go in my book.
Much obliged sir. I must also add that not a single vendor pays us to promote or support their products nor I would want free parts. I prefer for everyone to be able to receive forum discounts, which seems to be working out well.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Your opinion is welcome and there’s not a right or wrong way to do it. All those things mentioned we do ALOT in the background and nobody sees it. Nor we promote ourselves in a way superior to anybody. We have an opinion too. I’m not sure where moderators can’t express themselves or give views and opinions came from. I’m just here for fun and a lot of good info. Some people just have more time than others to be on here and frankly like to stir things up more than they need to be they must be really bored. But when a moderator gets bashed I don’t see anyone stepping up to the plate and helping us out. It’s like me and Bob get segregated. My .02 cents.
BS, why do You send threatening DM’s with no call out of what I did …

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
Moderators have the same freedom to post, just the same as everyone else. We also have the freedom to edit or delete posts or take further actions when necessary. Being a moderator does not mean we cannot enjoy the forums like everyone else. We receive no pay from anyone and are free to express our opinions.
We have no need for anymore moderators at this time. The Polaris ATV Forums has over 87k members and just three of us moderating it. We have a ways to go here.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.