Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have the Trinity stage 5 on mine. It has a nice throaty note, but it is a bit louder than I would like. Not horrible, but you know its there. I have the silencer tube and spark arrestor installed. Without those it's unbearably loud.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Put one on mine, not a hp upgrade but with added deadner and spark arrestor throaty but not really bad in the cab. and looks a whole lot better then big ugly oem. Tryed with and without deadner pipe and arrestor, left both on but just my preference and LEO in the woods preference.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it normal to have that much fumes. And smells like like something is burning. It’s a slip on stage 5 wife not happy can ride in it with feeling like where in the exhaust.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I did a Triniy stage 5 on my KrX it does stink a little till it is broke in but that was not an issue very true very throaty a little bit too noisy for some of the trails I ride on In the Arkansas ozarks so I changed them out if I'm in the dunes I use my Trinity slip on if I'm on the trails I use my stock exhaust. Does cause some backfire popping even with a different tune.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi agin. I have one more question so I have the slip on trinity stage 5. Trinity is telling me that I have to tune or re-flash my KRX. I was told that I didn’t with just slip on. Kawasaki said if I do I void my warranty. Some have said they did the re-flash it runs worst. Do I have to do it. ?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I did a reflash with the trinity slip on richened it up some and less backfire. Not a big performance difference just sounds better on the dunes with little pedal nailed. Lol, Back to oem flash and oem exhaust on trails. Easy to do. No warranty issues talking to a buddy who does the same has had some warranty work and no problem.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.