Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really struggling with determining which of the edition models to purchase. Is it really just down to bumpers and nerf bars vs stereo? ...and color..

any compelling reasons to buy one over the other?

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,298 Posts
Think about what YOU are going to use it for, and decide. If there’s a certain package that comes with it that fits YOUR needs, then go with it. Otherwise, buy it stock and add what you need.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Have you been to a dealer that has all the models? If you really want one you may just need to get whatever you can get your hands on. If you get the regular one not a special edition you may save more money putting on the same accessory’s. I would order a skid plate from anyone other than Kawasaki so you can at least put it on quickly. Some of the kawi accessories fit nice and are others are trash. like the spare tire rack that one is a joke. The bumpers are ok but the guards are kindly chincy. These are toys and you can either buy once cry once or do what most of us do and buy lots of different things trying to make them ours. The trail edition has some cool things already installed slap on a skid plate and stereo and you have the best of both worlds. I would order the tender springs right away you will NEED them

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just picked up my trail edition 2 weeks ago. It came with everything I would have added first plus I really like the looks of it. But the green ones are always faster! You guys didn't come up with that here first. I belonged to a similar forum a few years ago. Mine was red! And these were built like tanks also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got the trail addition because of the type of riding I do it came with most of the things I would have added anyway straight from the dealer

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the trail addition because of the type of riding I do it came with most of the things I would have added anyway straight from the dealer
Well, I put money down on a Special Edition...mainly because A) I do want a kick ass stereo anyway and B) I could not find a dealer within 150 miles who had a Trail Edition allocated to them. The Special Edition should come in this month or next.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts