Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many of our forum members have the Trail Edition KRX and why you chose it.
My wife picked out ours and we love it.

Registered
I purchased the Trail just because of availability. Only one the dealer had and I had to jump on it before the wife changed her mind LOL. I do like the fact that the front and rear bumpers as well as the nerf bars are included. I considered ordering the blue model with the protection package until I realized the accessories are not installed. I like the color of the body of the machine but not too thrilled with the florescent roll cage and attachments. After a tire upgrade my plan is to have these powder coated, either black or dark grey. Not too concerned about the frame or suspension.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really like the neon yellow and have added more, front and rear light guards. I've got a grill and air box covers ordered that are neon yellow as well.馃槀

Registered
Love Mine...but scratched the rear bumper (2x2" or it would not be a big deal) with the trailer gate. Kawasaki does not make the matching yellow touch up paint yet.

Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Trail Edition
Bought it 1st and foremost because it stands out in a crowd, it's by far the best looking KRX of anything so far especially the latest live suspension model 馃ぎ colors

Registered
2014 T2 SE, 2021 KRX 1000 TE
I do like the uniqueness, but I still bought mine because it was the only KRX in the entire Austin area at the time. I saw it online as in dealer inventory so I called. Talk about timing, they had just rolled it out on the floor 20 minutes prior to my call.

Registered
I bought it because I like the colors and the options. Only one where it had the winch, bumpers and roof that I wanted. I personally think it looks the best out of all of them but that鈥檚 just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Trail Edition
Love Mine...but scratched the rear bumper (2x2" or it would not be a big deal) with the trailer gate. Kawasaki does not make the matching yellow touch up paint yet.
Best match is Rust-Oleum Key Lime you may have to hit it with a coat of matte clear to knock down the gloss.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts