Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

Track Days

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  reno464 
#1 ·
For anyone in the Sacramento area, Prairie City OHV track is a little on the soft side. But, stock tires did realy good on it. They even did well cleaning themselves before the rock climbing. Kinda impressed with the tires and the KRX on the track. Now 2 hours on the pressure washer:mad:

See less See more
#7 ·
For anyone in the Sacramento area, Prairie City OHV track is a little on the soft side. But, stock tires did realy good on it. They even did well cleaning themselves before the rock climbing. Kinda impressed with the tires and the KRX on the track. Now 2 hours on the pressure washer:mad:
What is the length of your trailer? That looks like a tight fit. I have a 12' trailer.

Do you live in New Mexico or Sacramento?

#8 ·
I have a 7ft x 14 ft trailer. I have about 5/6 inches of room on each tire and about 1.5 feet on the rear to the gate. I like the size of the trailer and I'm picking up some old truck bed side rail mount tool boxes to put on it to keep some of my junk. Looking to do some more upgrades to the trailer later.

I do live in the Sacramento area and that picture you posted looks a lot like an area I go tree hunting before Christmas and patrol for newbs in the snow when I had my jeep.....People love to go get stuck out there trying to find a tree :ROFLMAO:

#11 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info. I called the sales guy at the dealership and we're going to roll a KRX onto my trailer so I know where I stand. There's a good chance it will fit, even if I have to have welding done on the rail in the front so the tires can go further in.

UPDATE: I measured my trailer and then went to Ride Now to measure a KRX tonight. No problem, it will easily fit length and width. Trailer: 146" x 76", KRX: 131" x 69.5".

#10 ·
Damn I really screwed up. I paid over $3000 for a brand new 12' dual axle gated trailer a few weeks ago. I took the length measurement from the KRX specs (below), and it was way less than 144 inches.
  • Overall Length: 130.1 in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.