Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Steve’s looks like a fancy hooker’s red painted toenails and I’m saying that with a huge smile on my face. BEAUTIFUL!
LOL... yea, I'm gonna get it dirty some time... just not much of a cold weather rider in my old age :) so she can just set there looking pretty for now... toenails and all LOL ")

·
Registered
110 Posts
LOL... yea, I'm gonna get it dirty some time... just not much of a cold weather rider in my old age :) so she can just set there looking pretty for now... toenails and all LOL ")
I enjoyed my one good snow ride and then the back told me something else is wrong and no riding for a while anyways now, time to nurse compression fractures 😳

·
Registered
275 Posts
CRAP!!!
I would have ordered these if I had known about them.
They look really nice!!
Yeah, doing more comparison these absolutely blow the factory Kawasakis out of the water and although not as pretty or light as the Vipers, I wouldn't worry using these. The Vipers are just too sexy, imho. I wish I had waited on the single Kawasaki tow hook and just got 2 of the trex racing product.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
Guess it's performance over pretty for me. There's some pretty ones shown in this thread, but not a one of them near as stout as the BP. Nothing wrong with pretty, but I kind of like the indestructible aspect of a tow point. ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Guess it's performance over pretty for me. There's some pretty ones shown in this thread, but not a one of them near as stout as the BP. Nothing wrong with pretty, but I kind of like the indestructible aspect of a tow point. ;)
That is why i made my own. Solid stainless 316 round bar and three pass welds on 1/4” thick stainless flat , will take a whole to break and only a few bucks in some left over materials from another project.

·
Registered
275 Posts
That is why i made my own. Solid stainless 316 round bar and three pass welds on 1/4” thick stainless flat , will take a whole to break and only a few bucks in some left over materials from another project.
I used to run the c02 laser at my work 20 years ago. Now I'm an office bitch. Used to be I could get stuff cut on our lasers whenever I needed something custom. We're so busy now that doesn't ever happen anymore. Would love diy but all I have is access to raw materials. Don't wanna expend much effort on putting something on my mill that'll never look as good as what you can buy. For me it's a mix of form AND function. I need both.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Do the tow hooks come with hardware?

Part 99994-1315

Also, where is the best place to order them?

I hesitate to order from Ebay or Amazon. I want the real item, not a knock-off.

Thanks!!
Go to harber Freight and buy that badlands hook it is a good one and it is cheap they are saling badlands winch now

21 - 30 of 30 Posts