Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I can't wait!!!. A brand new green one. Went to get a new 6.5x12 ramp trailer today. I've done research on most of the UTV makers for a year now, about 4 hours a day, reading, watching vids and reviews, and competitions on youtube. I'm not kidding! I'm retired and I research the crap out of every big-ticket item I buy. I needed the softest ride I could get cause I'll be 65 soon and have a bad back and the most dependable car I could get as I live 2 hours from the closest dealer and traffic in the LA area is horrible to say it nice. The KRX is the best bang for the buck for sure. You see over here in Cali, not only do they sell only for MSRP, most dealers except for two, jack up the price, the cheapest $2000, and most jack it up to $4000o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O. I'm not exaggerating either. Oh yeah, they always say, it's the last one we have! They do this with motorcycles, slingshots, boats, etc. If you want to pay $1000 less than MSRP and NO big fees, go to Wheels in Motion close to LA, ask for Hugo. I'm paying about $21k out the door. Other places, $26k out the door. I like to crap my pants when they told me the jacked-up price. I think they depend on the big money boys to walk in and say, I want that one and the price is and they say sure, I'll take it. While boys like me ain't got spare change as they do hanging round.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000
15 Posts
Yes, I can't wait!!!. A brand new green one. Went to get a new 6.5x12 ramp trailer today. I've done research on most of the UTV makers for a year now, about 4 hours a day, reading, watching vids and reviews, and competitions on youtube. I'm not kidding! I'm retired and I research the crap out of every big-ticket item I buy. I needed the softest ride I could get cause I'll be 65 soon and have a bad back and the most dependable car I could get as I live 2 hours from the closest dealer and traffic in the LA area is horrible to say it nice. The KRX is the best bang for the buck for sure. You see over here in Cali, not only do they sell only for MSRP, most dealers except for two, jack up the price, the cheapest $2000, and most jack it up to $4000o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O. I'm not exaggerating either. Oh yeah, they always say, it's the last one we have! They do this with motorcycles, slingshots, boats, etc. If you want to pay $1000 less than MSRP and NO big fees, go to Wheels in Motion close to LA, ask for Hugo. I'm paying about $21k out the door. Other places, $26k out the door. I like to crap my pants when they told me the jacked-up price. I think they depend on the big money boys to walk in and say, I want that one and the price is and they say sure, I'll take it. While boys like me ain't got spare change as they do hanging round.
I picked mine up on the 2nd excited to get out off road. Welcome to the group.
They do have a lot of fees to bring the price back up no matter how much you put down on the machine. Just saying.

·
Registered
77 Posts
congrats u will love it period. They may be alittle on the slow side compaired to other machines buts thats ok I havent seen any other machine that is built like it and has so much quality built in it. It feels soooooo good that u can take a long ride by yourself and there no problem coming back home without any problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts