Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Krx 1000
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the type of service roads and trail riding we do here in AZ, I’m trying to get some feedback from people on what they’re running for tires from stock?
I plan on moving up to 32” from the stock 31” “off size” OEM that comes on the machine, what’s your thoughts on replacements??? Thanks! 🍻

·
Registered
51 Posts
With the type of service roads and trail riding we do here in AZ, I’m trying to get some feedback from people on what they’re running for tires from stock?
I plan on moving up to 32” from the stock 31” “off size” OEM that comes on the machine, what’s your thoughts on replacements??? Thanks! 🍻
I have Tusk Tertabite 10's.
I upgraded to 32X10X15 Tusk Terrabite 10. I have had Tetrabites on my last 3 machines and they wear great here in Southwest Az. Most of my friends use them also. They aren't the greatest in sand but in 4 wheel drive they are fine. The mounted tire on a stock rim is 62.5#.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Cool. How do they hold up in the wear department?
I had them for 4 thousand miles on a RZR XP and the rear had about 1/3rd of the tread left and the fronts were down to half. I would have got 6000 out of the tires but I sold it at 5000 miles. We are almost 300 pounds heavier with the KRX but I would expect 5000 with a tire rotation when the rear are down to 1/3 of the tread left.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had them for 4 thousand miles on a RZR XP and the rear had about 1/3rd of the tread left and the fronts were down to half. I would have got 6000 out of the tires but I sold it at 5000 miles. We are almost 300 pounds heavier with the KRX but I would expect 5000 with a tire rotation when the rear are down to 1/3 of the tread left.
Rotate them tires.

·
Registered
2020 Krx 1000
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks sandman. I’ve herd good things about the BFG’s, but want to hear about other brands and get peoples feedback.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts