Registered
Kraftwerks Supercharged Special Edition
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like they have $500 to $1000 off on a new 2 seater

·
Super Moderator
112 Posts
I just got $500 and $300 off of my daughters four wheelers (Christmas presents) as well. I was shocked they had incentives lol
You are a cool Dad Bill. I’ll never forget when I got my Daughter a KFX-90. Then a RZR 170 now a KIA. Lol

TN gas price was 57 cents cheaper in TN than 30 minutes away in NC. It would be worth us driving to TN to fill up at this rate. Also notice the diesel is still very high. Make everything cost more is ok with some people….not me. Buy a KRX before it gets even worse.

They gave the discounts. My salesman said that it was the best price out the door he had seen. I had to pay the shipping now that gas has made dealers unable to get a truckload for a flat fee. Now they charge by each vehicle by weight. Crazy. But overall I feel like I got a good deal for the machine I got.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,762 Posts
You are a cool Dad Bill. I’ll never forget when I got my Daughter a KFX-90. Then a RZR 170 now a KIA. Lol

TN gas price was 57 cents cheaper in TN than 30 minutes away in NC. It would be worth us driving to TN to fill up at this rate. Also notice the diesel is still very high. Make everything cost more is ok with some people….not me. Buy a KRX before it gets even worse.

They gave the discounts. My salesman said that it was the best price out the door he had seen. I had to pay the shipping now that gas has made dealers unable to get a truckload for a flat fee. Now they charge by each vehicle by weight. Crazy. But overall I feel like I got a good deal for the machine I got.
Diesel is $5.20/gallon here. :(

·
Registered
182 Posts

View attachment 11826
View attachment 11824
View attachment 11825
It’s tough when you’re buying toys for kids in addition to your own bad habits 🤣🤣

1 - 14 of 14 Posts