Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good clean way to store your tire repair kit if you have roof with front and rear windshield? Is there a ceiling bag or something? I’ve just lazily had mine on the ground bouncing around behind the front seat. Thx

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
That's where I have mine ( along with coats, first aid kit, jump box and other things ). But then I have short legs so I have extra room back there. 😆

·
Registered
132 Posts
Mine is in the storage box in the bed. Along with tool roll, recovery straps etc. Great box, very sturdy and so far water and dust proof.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
118 Posts
Mine is in the storage box in the bed. Along with tool roll, recovery straps etc. Great box, very sturdy and so far water and dust proof.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I have the same box, keeps the dust out of mine. I cut slots in the lid to hold my spare belt.

I also have the matching tote to carry extra fuel and water.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
I went with a similar box, by DeWalt. I used turnbuckles to secure it so the lid opens. I’m very happy with it.

The tool box is for air compressor, battery boost pack, plug kit, and stuff to remove a wheel. The green dry bag is all recovery gear. Plenty of straps, winch blanket, etc.

Reactions: Feelgood M.D.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts