Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I’m a big fan of the throttle max pedal. I bought one for the KRX. I had one on my Wolvy too. I’m not sure if it’s been addressed yet but if you get one you need to shave off one of the plastic tread ribs on the drivers floor. I’ll try and get a pic later when I’m in the barn. When you are full pedal, the max pedal will catch on one of them and stick if you dont. He does put a warning saying make sure everything works well before you try it out but definitely check for this if you install one. Super easy fix. I love the pedal. Much more comfortable foot position.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,117 Posts
Yeah, definitely snap a few pics of the problem. That would suck flooring it, only to have it get stuck like that!😳

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah, definitely snap a few pics of the problem. That would suck flooring it, only to have it get stuck like that!😳
Here is the pic. I emailed it to Throttle Max as well and suggested maybe putting it on their KRX pedal listing. Now that I think back, I actually had the same issue on my Wolverine but it was so long ago I’d forgotten about it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,117 Posts
I see what your talking about. Could you bend the lip of the pedal up so it slides over the treads on the floor?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see what your talking about. Could you bend the lip of the pedal up so it slides over the treads on the floor?
Maybe. It already has a slight bend in it to start with. Not sure if over time and movement/foot pressure it would go back. I got the raw metal finish though. Painted/powder coated would crack the finish. 10 second grinder on the plastic worked well. Lol. It’s just that full throttle position that was the issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts