Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have no life as to scheduling rides (we are so busy spending summer getting ready for winter :unsure:) we took the KRX on a short trip to look for lightning strikes, blowdowns, and bug infestations. Ended up messing with rocks.

It took a while to get that rock like that under the front wheel.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get some a-arm guards on your machine!
I should. Those rocks are getting more interesting....and I'm not a real rock person....but the KRX just goes. probably go back up there later today if my firewood delivery ever gets here. Right now It's what tender spring time as things are starting to sag. Not sure which way to go on that. Assume ur happy with the Axiom set up? The look functionally nice!

·
Registered
12 Posts
All new springs will sag a bit (back in my racing days we called it "taking a set"). Check your owners manual, it should have instructions on how to set ride height. Probably nothing wrong with your springs you just need to adjust them.
Dwight

·
Registered
85 Posts
Since I have no life as to scheduling rides (we are so busy spending summer getting ready for winter :unsure:) we took the KRX on a short trip to look for lightning strikes, blowdowns, and bug infestations. Ended up messing with rocks.
View attachment 3939 View attachment 3940 View attachment 3941

View attachment 3942
View attachment 3939 View attachment 3940 View attachment 3941

View attachment 3942
Man that’s some beautiful country!! Nothing like that in Louisiana, if I ever go on vacation somewhere like that I’m never coming back.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man that’s some beautiful country!! Nothing like that in Louisiana, if I ever go on vacation somewhere like that I’m never coming back.
Be careful....that's exactly what happened to me. Had a position as a HVAC project manager on a few state jobs up here almost 30 years ago.....never left.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,120 Posts
Be careful....that's exactly what happened to me. Had a position as a HVAC project manager on a few state jobs up here almost 30 years ago.....never left.
That’s cause when it came time for you to leave, your car was buried under 8ft of snow!!🤪

1 - 9 of 9 Posts