Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
553 Posts
Glad to see that you got your engine back together and you didn't give up!

Reactions: Chilled Rider

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
553 Posts
Modding is the fun part! Enjoy!

Replacing destroyed pistons, grooved primaries, clutch oil seals, shredded stator, flywheel seared off key, reinstalling crank bolts again, bent valves, cam shafts, engine head, pistons again, primary clutch again and everything around it, super charger oil seal (again), super charger belt etc not so much fun!!! It's been a rough year and sure I've missed lots of stuff! Could have upgraded to hcr and new roll cage this year had not paid all the above!!! As a friend says "It's only money. You can always make more!"
Also known as a rough education. School of hard knocks. One learns that way and retains the knowledge better than learning from a book.
When I was a young man, I was into building and modifying engines for street and drag racing. I will never forget the damage that occurred to my favorite 331 small block Chevrolet engine. Lost a brand-new Cloyes dual roller timing chain at 7800 RPM in turn it destroyed all sixteen Manley stainless steel valves and pushrods along with all eight 12.5.1 TRW pistons. Made me sick but I did not quit and went on to have a great time hot rodding. Sometimes sh!t happens.

Reactions: theman
1 - 2 of 2 Posts