Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the rear radius rods mounted today, made a small adjustment on the rear camber (the rear toe in was good from the factory) the rear was 1.1 degree negative camber, I adjusted that to 0.6 degree negative.
I installed the Shock Therapy springs on the back and set the preload and crossover rings, I also installed a rubber gasket from an oil filter instead of the Shock Therapy quiet crossover rings which I found did not work very well on my other machine.... and don't pay $30 on ebay for these "crossover silencers", go to Walmart and by Four $2.46 oil filters, remove the gaskets and through the filters away or go dumpster diving at your local oil change place but for less that $10 I went the Walmart route.
Also got AJs fender liners, Nerf Bars, Trailing Arm Guards installed, and went through the clutch and installed different weights and decided to use the factory spring for now as well as the factory belt.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What was the motivation for the new rear Radius Rods, Just Cuz?
The radius rods on my 2020 KRX needed new bushings so I just purchased the new radius rods for that machine and since I had them from my totaled 2020 I just went ahead and installed them on the new one... just Cuz! lol :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.