Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Tire are sold, new ones should be here this week.
Center caps are glued in with silicone adhesive (I never lost one in 2400 miles on my old machine by doing this)
Picking up windshield, washer kit, wide fender kit, front and back cameras, a-arm guards, and cab seal kit tomorrow.
Trail Armor 1\2" skid plates are here.
New HSP seats are on order.
Hymark knuckles from my 2020 will be going on this one.
Front and rear bumpers are ordered from J.I. Fab.
Viper Shifter in Red and Rock Knocker trailing arm guards are ordered.
Plus all the stuff I removed from my 2020.... Complete stereo system, Real Tail Box, A-Arm guards, Warn Winch, Billet rear radius rods, and a bunch more.
I'll post pictures of the progress...

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
899 Posts
Hey bud, tell me what you are using for a lift. What's the make and model of that lift? Can it really support the 2500 lbs of a fully loaded KRX? Apparently so!

I'm currently using a pad of 4" cap blocks to create an 8" platform under the machine. Then a high lift jack with a 6" wooden block on top. I build similar 8" block platforms for the jack stands. I can only do one end of the machine at a time. Back it out and turn around and go in the other way to do the other end.

Thanks and of course I'm following your ES experience. Enjoy brother!

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey bud, tell me what you are using for a lift. What's the make and model of that lift? Can it really support the 2500 lbs of a fully loaded KRX? Apparently so!

I'm currently using a pad of 4" cap blocks to create an 8" platform under the machine. Then a high lift jack with a 6" wooden block on top. I build similar 8" block platforms for the jack stands. I can only do one end of the machine at a time. Back it out and turn around and go in the other way to do the other end.

Thanks and of course I'm following your ES experience. Enjoy brother!
Its a Handy BUL 2500lb jack, I’ve used it a lot over the last 4 years with dozens of UTVs and yes it will lift anything I’ve put on it and very solid

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
899 Posts
Thanks! It's expensive but much cheaper than a four post lift and what isn't expensive for our machines. Appreciate the information. It's on my list.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Full replacement value and $8000 on accessories
$500 deductible on collision (which was actually $355 due to vanishing deductible) and $250 on comprehensive.
My premium was $48 / month.. but that will vary greatly due to location, age, etc.

Just curious - what coverage did you have on your previous machine. Seems like they treated you really well. I have progressive as well
$

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,761 Posts
Full replacement value and $8000 on accessories
$500 deductible on collision (which was actually $355 due to vanishing deductible) and $250 on comprehensive.
My premium was $48 / month.. but that will vary greatly due to location, age, etc.

$
What did they give you for your totaled machine?

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What did they give you for your totaled machine?
$20499 (full retail)
plus - $2250 for NADA value Adjustment (our machines are worth more used than new) :)
$8000 in accessories coverage
Plus Taxes
all total they gave me a check for $32,500

and I kept most of my accessories, I left the Protection package (skids, nerf bars, bumpers,)
Cab Package (broken windshield, roof, back window, washer kit, and heater kit)
Lighting Package (front and rear LED lights)
I kept.. the Stereo, Spare Tire Carrier and tire, Exhaust, tuned ECM, Shock Therapy Springs, Kawasaki Tailgate Box, Winch, HSP Seats, Harnesses \ Harness Bar, Street Legal Kit, Door Bag, and all the other small accessories.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.