Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Tires showed up today, Tusk Megabite 34x10x15
The measured 33.75" with 15lbs of air so pretty true to size.
They weighed in at 43.5 lbs..
I've been working on getting things painted to match the ES, painted my spare wheel bead lock and the frogskin covers.
I also painted the insets on my rear control arms, one the paint cures I'll be sanding the top off and just leaving the red on the insets..

·
Registered
67 Posts
The new Tires showed up today, Tusk Megabite 34x10x15
The measured 33.75" with 15lbs of air so pretty true to size.
They weighed in at 43.5 lbs..
I've been working on getting things painted to match the ES, painted my spare wheel bead lock and the frogskin covers.
I also painted the insets on my rear control arms, one the paint cures I'll be sanding the top off and just leaving the red on the insets..
View attachment 5628 View attachment 5629 View attachment 5630 View attachment 5631 View attachment 5632 View attachment 5633
How are you liking the Tusk Megabite? How do they do in mud? I am considering them and run in a lot of soft sand, a bit of hard pack, and some mud here and there.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
991 Posts
Tusk Megabite looks like a great tire. Has an open tread pattern to handle the East Coast mud while maybe having the rubber compound longevity to handle some road riding. I'm interested to see how they do. Several members here have bought them. We should have trusted feedback after they ride.

Reactions: krx777
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.