Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done! I say!!.... for now :)
Well the final piece to the puzzle was the skid plates which I put on this evening... now I think I'm done, won't do much riding until spring so it will go into the garage and undercover for awhile. I did take a small ride on the blacktop yesterday (about 5 miles) just to see how everything feels, the clutching feels about right (7000 rpm @ 50mph) and it seems to pull hard but very smooth... AA clutch weights, factory spring and belt, VFJ Tune, Silber Turbos Exhaust, 34" tires.
It seem quieter than my previous machine and that KRX had a LOT more sound damping material that this one, I don't know if it's the quality and placement of the sound deadening materials on this one, the muffler, or the glass rear window but it's pretty quiet in the cab.
Anyway, this will probably be the last of the progress pics for awhile..

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
239 Posts
You’re a much stronger man than me, I would have to get that thing out and ride!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Done! I say!!.... for now :)
Well the final piece to the puzzle was the skid plates which I put on this evening... now I think I'm done, won't do much riding until spring so it will go into the garage and undercover for awhile. I did take a small ride on the blacktop yesterday (about 5 miles) just to see how everything feels, the clutching feels about right (7000 rpm @ 50mph) and it seems to pull hard but very smooth... AA clutch weights, factory spring and belt, VFJ Tune, Silber Turbos Exhaust, 34" tires.
It seem quieter than my previous machine and that KRX had a LOT more sound damping material that this one, I don't know if it's the quality and placement of the sound deadening materials on this one, the muffler, or the glass rear window but it's pretty quiet in the cab.
Anyway, this will probably be the last of the progress pics for awhile..
View attachment 6857
View attachment 6855
View attachment 6858 View attachment 6863
View attachment 6864
View attachment 6862
View attachment 6861
View attachment 6859
View attachment 6860
View attachment 6856
what 2 inch receiver are you running in the rear? and is your winch mounted up on the bumper?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts