Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I figured I would build a build page for this figure already knee deep in gear only owned it for 2 weeks.

Little back story on me.
I own a off road shop here on north Dallas Texas. Everything I build goes full tilt.
My wheeling history is been all over from moab to Missouri hard-core rock crawling is my thing is low and slow. This will be different and fun. So goal is a rig that can do it all. From trails to go fast to mud.
I'm not a mud fan but my girlfriend is a mud racer in the atv world so we travel to do that. So hints why there will be some mud and a lot of cleaning.

Well enough with the boring stuff the build.
I will be sourcing everything and building from the best I can find and the most different stuff too. I like weird and different.

So first thing ordered is Welderd.com cage
Cage has been welded up last weekend photos below. Learned the machine was rolled by last owner SMH. Took the cage and modified to be a little different took out double b pillar and gusseted it instead.

Next on the list is to delete the ugly ass highlighter green. Everything is getting hammertone gray.

Front arm and rear billet radius rods are in bound. Super atv

Skid plates from trail armor

System 3- beadlocks 15 inch and 35 inch roxxzillas

Top secret rear bumper is in bound and will be excited to share once here !

Will be posting photos and logging everything and here to help any one or any questions

·
Registered
90 Posts
i cant wait to see this money pit grow.
the k5 is here at the shop for a new motor. with a holly sniper EFI.
LOL that's always my favorite part of any build... parts piling up and putting something together. Then you step back to admire your work and you think "how the hell did I just drop $25k in a truck I paid $10k for" HAHAH!!

I've been out of the LS game for awhile but recently started considering a C10 build (not doing it with the outrageous prices of rollers)... Holley makes some fantastic stuff now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Curious to see what she looks like after the color change. I, too, dislike the neon green but wanted all the features the Trail Edition offered. Make sure to update us when complete.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Curious to see what she looks like after the color change. I, too, dislike the neon green but wanted all the features the Trail Edition offered. Make sure to update us when complete.
my only worry at the moment is the gloss black under the door stickers....
im only keeping the front bumper and sliders from the trail edition so far. might even change those down the road. whos knows.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL that's always my favorite part of any build... parts piling up and putting something together. Then you step back to admire your work and you think "how the hell did I just drop $25k in a truck I paid $10k for" HAHAH!!

I've been out of the LS game for awhile but recently started considering a C10 build (not doing it with the outrageous prices of rollers)... Holley makes some fantastic stuff now.
i have too many builds at the moment the tow rig 2015 ram 2500 mega with 750 HP
one jeep with Gen 5 - 5.3 ls
another jeep on a tube chassis and a 600 hp ls3
then this thing. 2021 krx with no budget lol .......

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well new item in bound for the rig!
Hunter safety products. Pro seats with heaters.
Looking forward to having them on board!
Update on the cage coming soon ended up throwing on my own twist to the welderd cage!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Special thanks to Craig at ProUtvParts for hunting down the last instock XTC switch setup.
couldn't find it through my vendors. thanks for being apart of the build Craig

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
729 Posts
What is the height of your cage, or put another way, how much lower is it than stock?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts