Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
301 - 320 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
We had a good ride today in Broken bow, will have a full day of riding tomorrow with 65* in the am

Reactions: TexomaScott

·
Registered
757 Posts
Headed out to Wolfpen Gap in a few weeks,, Where are the trail heads that are not in the ATV park?
Been there a lot few years back. Trail heads are all accessible by roads on line maps available ( just be smart on roads) from most lodging places. Can get crowded due to close to dfw and east Texas riders. Doing further north in Arkansas 5th thru 10th. Mulberry Mountain.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #307 ·
Eagle mountain at sunset is a must see if your in wolfpen gap. Little Missouri falls is another tourist spot and is usually busy on weekends

Reactions: Rocket

·
Registered
29 Posts
Been there a lot few years back. Trail heads are all accessible by roads on line maps available ( just be smart on roads) from most lodging places. Can get crowded due to close to dfw and east Texas riders. Doing further north in Arkansas 5th thru 10th. Mulberry Mountain.
thanks, Mulberry is great! The whoop Dee doos are a bit of pain in the moccasin gap area, but the overall place is fabulous ( just too far for us to do a 3. Day weekend),

·
Registered
757 Posts
thanks, Mulberry is great! The whoop Dee doos are a bit of pain in the moccasin gap area, but the overall place is fabulous ( just too far for us to do a 3. Day weekend),
Yep berms can be big at times. We do both Mulberry mountain, Macks Pines and Horse Camp in Rv's from north texas 4 or 5 times a year. Always a Wed thru Sun. and meet up with a group from Arkansas, (8 - 10 rides) Try a late December ( New years eve ride) with snow and sleet, brrrr. Tough to get trucks and rigs down the mountain roads. Slow Ride, Take it Easy.!

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #312 ·
We are planning on a ride Saturday/Sunday before Columbus Day. My boss got a new yxz and wants to ride.

Reactions: Rocket

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
Ha, that might help out. Crossbar Ranch in Davis Oklahoma

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't have an RV but I think they have cabins up there too right? I've never been up there yet but seems like I remember cabins being available. Hopefully if that weekend ends up open for me I will be able to reserve one for a couple days.

301 - 320 of 353 Posts