Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
281 - 300 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #283 ·
Where around Broken Bow can we ride????
Go north of Hotchatown and get into the national forest. CR 51000 (Google maps calls it Cedar creek trail) west of 259. Also another half mile up 259 on the east side of the road is Carter Mountain Trail.

Reactions: Rocket

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
Crossbar Thursday 9 til 5 for day ride with a couple other lake rats. Gotta get those new rims looking used and scraped up.
Damn Scott, you got me thinking hard about riding with you Thursday but I really don’t need to!

Reactions: TexomaScott

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
East Texas here ( lake Palestine) we like to ride trails, would be up for a weekend with y’all
Where in God’s country are you? My mom lives in Chandler and I’ve got friends out on the lake in Flint

Reactions: Rocket

·
Registered
757 Posts
Great day at Crossbar, 5 total machines had the whole place to ourselves. Me an Bro in law decided to hit all trails on the badly put together Crossbar map. Screen door, Onion patch, few times up and down Rock Face, Deadman, Look out, and the back way up to look out, hit all listed on their map and some others. plus trails on my Gaia app that I hit with Paul and Nick and family( creek bed ride ) Lotta deer up there 15 to 20 today staring at us. Overall week day greatness! No people wide open all to ourselves.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
Awesome Scott, wish I’d got to come out. We will get together this fall for sure

·
Registered
757 Posts
Great day at Crossbar, 5 total machines had the whole place to ourselves. Me an Bro in law decided to hit all trails on the badly put together Crossbar map. Screen door, Onion patch, few times up and down Rock Face, Deadman, Look out, and the back way up to look out, hit all listed on their map and some others. plus trails on my Gaia app that I hit with Paul and Nick and family( creek bed ride ) Lotta deer up there 15 to 20 today staring at us. Overall week day greatness! No people wide open all to ourselves. View attachment 10876 View attachment 10877
edit meant Roy Infamous UTurn. Paul another buddy that tides with us.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #294 ·
I completely forgot about breaking in the new meats. Bigger tires make a world of difference in ride and capability

·
Registered
757 Posts
Very dry no mud or wet rock. all bad dust. Screen Door was a bit of a challenge for Can Am RC due to tires but we made it fine. Dead Mans to the right side no issue, Onion patch and the rest walk in the park, those 370's crawled right up it all, impressed with them at 12 psi. and comfort level awesome. New tenders set at 16" all 4, shocks at 2 clicks up from soft on rear and ended with 7 up from soft on front. Great ride.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Funny dumb ass part of the day, came down from lookout to rock face and hit it, went about 1/4 way up and sliding sideways in oh shit recovery mode. About that time my brother in law told me on radio fronts not engaging. No kidding I forgot to click into 4wd. Dumb ass move. lol 😆

·
Registered
2014 T2 SE, 2021 KRX 1000 TE
236 Posts
Funny dumb ass part of the day, came down from lookout to rock face and hit it, went about 1/4 way up and sliding sideways in oh shit recovery mode. About that time my brother in law told me on radio fronts not engaging. No kidding I forgot to click into 4wd. Dumb ass move. lol 😆
I've never done that before!:sneaky: I run my 370,s at 71/2-8 psi, not sure about the others.

281 - 300 of 353 Posts