Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few members from Texas here and there across the board but without any forum chapters, I thought we could post up here. I’m in the DFW area and we ride RRMT in Bulcher often. We also go up to Broken Bow and Lake Murray in Oklahoma. I haven’t actually taken the KRX to Lake Murray yet but plan on it this weekend if my machine is not wider than 71”, as that’s the limit. We have also spent some time at Wolf Pen Gap in Arkansas. I don’t have Facebook so we usually just meet folks on the trail but would be nice to get a group together and hit the trails.

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000
61 Posts
I’m out just west of Ft. Worth. We’ve got a decent group that usually goes together. We’ll have to catch up one weekend on a bulcher trip, we also try to get to crossbar a couple times a year too.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m out just west of Ft. Worth. We’ve got a decent group that usually goes together. We’ll have to catch up one weekend on a bulcher trip, we also try to get to crossbar a couple times a year too.
Cool, I’m in Springtown. My gf has been wanting to try crossbar

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We went to Rocky Ridge Sunday and covered the entire place in just a few hours. I’d like to try Crossbar but RRMT is our favorite place around here to ride

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000
61 Posts
Yeah rocky ridge is a good trip when you just want a few hrs to get away. You can def cover the whole place a couple times in a day. Crossbar I don’t think you could truly cover in 3 weekend trips, bulcher is a great trip you’re right on that. Wouldn’t mind doing sn overnight there even.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have camped at Bulcher once and had a great weekend but she doesn’t allow night riding.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’m headed to Crossbar Monday morning, the high is supposed to be 81

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just joined the Forum. I live in Leonard Texas. Just bought a 2020 KRX on Thursday. Took it out on some back roads Thursday night I'm very happy with it. Heading to Soggy Bottoms Halloween weekend with a few friends. It'll be my first official ride in a side-by-side.
View attachment 5401
Welcome, love that green machine. Ever been to the red river park, up north of bonham?

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will be headed out to Red River Motorcycle Trails in the morning.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What’s in Bridgeport?
We are going t to Crossbar this Sunday 11/7

1 - 20 of 43 Posts