Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time coming but SXS Blog finally got a chance to drive the KRX and put it through its paces. One of the most thorough videos I've seen on the KRX.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
263 Posts
I don't think the KRX will get a fair evaluation from those boys since it's not a Polaris, Honda or Canam. However, it will show if the KRX is a durable machine. They are not afraid to beat the crap out of machines since they don't have to pay for them, or the replacement parts when they break them. They will forever dog it and call it under powered since they are all about 0-60 times and how fast you can go and how far they can jump their 180-250+ HP turbo machines. That's all fine, but it's not what the KRX is built for.
It will be interesting to see how long they keep it, and how much they actually ride it now that the "new toy" has worn off. I have a feeling it will end up out in the barn parked next to the General that they seem to have forgotten about already.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I don't think the KRX will get a fair evaluation from those boys since it's not a Polaris, Honda or Canam. However, it will show if the KRX is a durable machine. They are not afraid to beat the crap out of machines since they don't have to pay for them, or the replacement parts when they break them. They will forever dog it and call it under powered since they are all about 0-60 times and how fast you can go and how far they can jump their 180-250+ HP turbo machines. That's all fine, but it's not what the KRX is built for.
It will be interesting to see how long they keep it, and how much they actually ride it now that the "new toy" has worn off. I have a feeling it will end up out in the barn parked next to the General that they seem to have forgotten about already.
Yeah I was wondering what happened with that General now that you mention it. They used the KRX in was a tug of war contest with other side by sides. It beat a Defender, X3, and Commander before losing to their RZR in the final.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
263 Posts
The torque and pulling power of the KRX definitely showed up in that somewhat worthless but entertaining video. If they would ever load it up and take it on one of their trips out west here, then they would be able to actually see what it is made for. Don't see that happening anytime soon.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The torque and pulling power of the KRX definitely showed up in that somewhat worthless but entertaining video. If they would ever load it up and take it on one of their trips out west here, then they would be able to actually see what it is made for. Don't see that happening anytime soon.
I haven't seen much about the KRX on their channel since that video.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
263 Posts
Don't believe they have had it out since then. It's not a high horse power turbo, so I'm sure it will just sit and collect dust in the shop. Deranged Off-Road is a good YouTube channel if you want to see some good KRX videos. I highly recommend looking it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts