Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How practical are the Sway Bars on the KRX? Looks like they're fairly easy to remove & my buddy that has Teryx 4 seater said he took his off. He looked at my KRX & suggested removing. Said that would allow front suspension to "Flex" more. What say ye KRX riders?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Bob how much change is it w/o sway bar? Describe benefits vs negatives? I been thinking bout it but waiting for others to try! lol. I did it on both Trex's and loved it.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
142 Posts
Hey Bob how much change is it w/o sway bar? Describe benefits vs negatives? I been thinking bout it but waiting for others to try! lol. I did it on both Trex's and loved it.
Zero negatives to removing the front bar. Ran a ton of laps out on a local MX track that was designed for UTV's with the bar on, and another time with the front bar off. It handled just fine without it, even under those conditions. I will leave the rear bar on. It mounts at about the 1/3 point on the trailing arms and they have plenty of leverage to get some decent flex out of the rear. If you've done it with your Teryx then you know the benefits. It will take you less than 5 minutes to disconnect one link on the front (including finding the right wrench) and take it for a test ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts