Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who customize and like more power, I talked to a Kraftwerks engineer and they will be selling a kit ($4k), ouch, for the KRX in October 2021. I ran this same kit on my RZR 1000 for two years and it transformed my car! Throttle response, and drivability is what makes it fun! Dependable kit, well made, with the latest technology with a Rotex compressor (no direct drive, less heat and smaller size}. Just thought I would pass this around, Im fully aware ofcourse of warranty issues and such. Happy trails!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,379 Posts
For those who customize and like more power, I talked to a Kraftwerks engineer and they will be selling a kit ($4k), ouch, for the KRX in October 2021. I ran this same kit on my RZR 1000 for two years and it transformed my car! Throttle response, and drivability is what makes it fun! Dependable kit, well made, with the latest technology with a Rotex compressor (no direct drive, less heat and smaller size}. Just thought I would pass this around, Im fully aware ofcourse of warranty issues and such. Happy trails!
Hello and welcome. There is quite a bit of traction on this topic. About 20 pages worth. See below.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,253 Posts
Hello and welcome. There is quite a bit of traction on this topic. About 20 pages worth. See below.
Yeah, and if Jason doesn’t hurry up and release the friggen thing, it’ll be up to 30 pages real quick!! 🤪

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,458 Posts
Yeah, and if Jason doesn’t hurry up and release the friggen thing, it’ll be up to 30 pages real quick!! 🤪
But then we will have 100's of pages about what broke now with the added speed and HP...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts