Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not sure why they even give you a rear wheel measurement when the factory rods are not adjustable

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I figured I would update the thread for future peeps. After replacing the bent radius rod bolts on the trailing arm it drives MUCH better. I will need to align the front soon as I noticed the steering wheel is pointing towards the right side a bit so will do that soon.
Thanks for the advice once again.

Keep’ ‘em dirty

But, it’s a DRY COLD they said!!!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
how many hours riding do you have on your new tires? the rounded profile I've found is twitchy as speed. Super ATV warriors and I didn't like em.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Approximately 25 hours on the machine if I recall. I still run the Stock tires till they wear out and then will shoot for a more square tire. Problem is getting a tire that is good for snow and mud and still does well in hard pack. Alaska has all the above terrain.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Approximately 25 hours on the machine if I recall. I still run the Stock tires till they wear out and then will shoot for a more square tire. Problem is getting a tire that is good for snow and mud and still does well in hard pack. Alaska has all the above terrain.

Take a look at the Maxxis Liberty or the Maxxis Rampage. The Rampage comes stock on the new Pro R's.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I will certainly take a look. I mean I could stick with these carnivores since I literally just bought 3 practically new tires for cheap since they are so expensive to get and then to ship them to Alaska makes it worse, most people up here buy a new set locally of whatever they have and sell the almost new ones. LOL. All depends on the list of Craigs.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts